Friday, January 4, 2008

Old Work

Ok, here are the things I've done- Most don't have prices on them as they were gifts or made for me, but necklaces generally run $30-45 and earrings $10-15

Revealed
On a Still Pond in Summer - This one, the center pendant was a place holder before I found the large clear/white glass leaf that went on it just before shipping. No pic of the final product. Yet. Though here are the earrings
Blue Earrings 1 Blue earrings 2 There was eventually a necklace that went along with these, but it got sent off before I took a picture. On the other hand, I need to make another one- Daughter is trying to steal Mom's necklace and so they want a second.
God Grace the Dawn
Green Earrings
For through the years I have toiled
Fire's Eye
The Illusion of Substance - This may get sold if someone makes an offer, as the original owner never wore it and left it with me.
Leaves on the Wind
Of Light , Life, and New Beginnings Made for a wedding, and I need better pictures of it and it's accompanying set. (Hint. Hint.)
Threesaurus
Something Blue a set of hair combs for the above wedding.
In which the Rain falls
In the jungles of Bali
The Cool of Autumn
As seen in Solstice Sun - the earrings of this set are used in the user pic to your right.
One does not think of elves as having pocket lint
Of the Joys of Spring
What the Autumn Left Behind

I still need pics of more than half a dozen such pieces that are out in the wild, such as "Whispers from a forest night", "Caging Freedom", "As water drips from the fingers of Bhudda", "Our Roots are of the crazy and unknown" "The colors of March at home", "Sky winds her pleasure", "Of Time, Memories, and Unknown Legacies", "Blood in the heart of the Tree" and "Bast in Summer Sun"

I've made a lot of jewelry in the past couple weeks. And I'm about to make a lot more..."Sonata on a Starry Night" is a formal that's on deck, and a set of 4 seasons in leaves that I'm half done with.

No comments: