Saturday, July 19, 2008

More rosaries and stuff.

I seem to be doing a lot of commissions these days. I like that part. However, with all the stuff I've done for others, I decided it was time for me to make something for myself. So, we have two rosaries for myself. The long amber (yes, that's all amber) is my new one for garb. It's based on a 16th c. pattern. The amber and malachite is my "fiddle" for using at work or when I'm bored. Both are knotted rosaries on silk. I also just made an anglican one out of wood and tin for a for a friend - I'll picture that probably tomorrow.



I went past the bead store today, and picked up far too many beads. They were having a yard sale. This is the pile I picked up. I'll have an emerald and sterling rosary done for that big thing in Pennsylvainia, as well as some other bits. I'll probably be bringing my working bag and the minor kit.



If you see a string you *must* have, let me know.

No comments: